Silicon Control introduces the ultimate analyzer and exerciser for the PCI bus in PC/104 and PC/104+ systems. This 3rd generation PC/104 analyzer combines high performance hardware with a sophisticated and intuitive software interface. The result is a powerful diagnostic tool for bus analysis all on a single plug-in card.
Capture and generate bus activity at 33, 66 and 133 Mhz, automatically detect protocol and timing violations, test for PCI compliance, simulate hardware, analyze performance and much more.
The PCF850 analyzer provides a multitude of functions to help you analyze your system.
- Capturing bus activity using sequential triggers and filters
- Exerciser to perform memory, I\O and configuration cycles
- Stimulus generation for hardware simulation
- Target memory with addressable windows
- Anomaly detection of protocol and timing violations
- Performance analysis of utilization, transfer rates, latency, statistics
- Compliance testing
If you need to debug, integrate or test a PC/104 system or component, the PCF850 family of advanced bus analyzers quickly and accurately pinpoints problems, identifies performance issues and tests for compliance.